The Netherlands is a member of the Schengen agreement. Depending on your nationality and the length of your stay you may need a visa to enter the Netherlands.

You can apply for a Schengen visa at the Dutch mission (embassy or consulate) in the country where you reside or are entitled to reside. In some countries, you may apply for a visa to an outside agency. You can find the addresses and websites of the Dutch Embassies and Consulates click here

It’s your own responsibility to apply for visa, Leider English School doesn’t offer any assistance other than a letter of invitation. This letter will help you to apply for visa.

How to request a Letter of invitation
Leider English School: Terms and Conditions please click here